Re: (erielack) grammar and spelling pet peeves

Bob,

I agree, too.  Perfection would be nice, but it's not all that important in
the grand scheme of things, particularly when it comes to spelling, syntax,
etc.  My concern is that not everybody takes the time to fully understand
what's been written before they shoot off an email in response.

Chuck

                      Dlw1el2_@_aol.com
                      Sent by:
                      erielack-owner_@_list To:     joebraun@optonline.net
                      s.elhts.org                 erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
                                          cc:
                                          Subject:
                      01/01/2006 04:48 PM         Re: (erielack) grammar and spelling pet peeves
                      Please respond to
                      Dlw1el2

In a message dated 1/1/2006 11:45:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,