Re: (erielack) Re: NY Harbor Marine Equipment

Ralph,

Great post and thanks! Hold your head high too, there isn't anything to
be ashamed of modeling the Lehigh Valley. Except for the LV having some
of the homeliest looking steam locomotives, it was otherwise uniquely
interesting railroad. Ok, so what color was Cornell Red really? Just joking!

Thanks for the clarification, now that you mention it, I do recall the
Wathlers float bridge was of a Reading prototype which is why I kind of
scratched my head at the time. Why pick one from the Delaware River?
Also, what I couldn't recall was TAMS. Unfortunately while everyone else
  in the Harbor was going with the TAMS design, as you say the
Lackawanna did not when it purchased its diesel tugs in 1957 which were
built to the Consolidation design. Sign. :(

Anyway, thanks for the great post Ralph and oh, I've seen Jay's float
bridge and it is a beauty.

Regards,

Will Shultz