RE: (erielack) EL calendar photo - January 2006

Randy Brown commented:

> Comment:  Having paid for the calendar, why should you have
> to be careful reading the captions?  Why shouldn't they be
> careful writing them?  I say "you" because this kind of thing
> and the comments on the list talked me out of buying one this
> year.  I hope the pictures are good, at least.

By "you have to be careful," I mean don't take what's written as gospel. The caption seems logical enough, but there's enough there that makes it questionable, and a little resarch of one's own will go a long way to clarify that point.

And yes, the caption writer SHOULD be more careful - at least allow a few subject matter experts review them for validity!