Re:Re:(erielack) EL calendar photo - January 2006

Ooops!  The trip would have had to go to Port Jervis to change ends and return over Moodna Viaduct.  From Greycourt, it would have been the main line via Middletown. I honestly don't remember which.

Randy Brown
Paul and all --

I rode that trip with my family. . .  We went to at least Greycoiurt; I think we  swapped ends again there and came home over Moodna and the main line.  High speed limits all the way (except for the branch) allowed an exhilerating trip which wasn't too long -- great for families and daisy pickers.

Randy Brown