RE: (erielack) U34CH modeling question

Rich,

>   I have an Atlas U34CH locomotive that I'm adding a few
> detail parts to.  I'm having trouble finding a nose-mounted
> red marker light for the center of the short hood. If anyone
> could point me in the right direction with a manufacturer /
> part number that would be great!

Currently there is no detail part for the nose-mounted marker, but it is simple to build with some strip styrene and styrene tube (for the ring around the red light lens)...

There are quite a number of details you'll need for the Atlas unit to make it correct (including the correct sideframes on the trucks)