Re:(erielack) NYSME in Hoboken

I haven't looked at the article, so I don't know if it mentons a big rolling lift bridge.  Anyway, it was there.  It was too big to use at Carlstadt, so NYSME offered it to the Newark Model Railroad Club.  Bob Garrelts and I moved it to 5th Street, Newark.

IT'S BIG!

When the Newark Club left there, it got squirreled away, to be unearthed  all these years later by Russ Kress and offered to Bill Driscoll, in Bath, NH.  It will become part of his large, museum - style railroad there.

Randy Brown

Here's some of what Andy remembers about the club layout at Hoboken.

The MYSME history page is at http://modelengineers.org/history.htm

Henry