RE: (erielack) Salamanca

If you look at the various posts about "Cool DL&W stuff" and subsequent posts to the ERIE pages, as
in:

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/pp/hhhtml/hhTitles107.html

And scroll down to
Erie Railway, Salamanca Turntable, Atlantic Street, Salamanca, Cattaraugus County, NY
there is a photo entitled
"Aerial view of Turntable and Roundhouse ruins."

The url for that is:
http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=pphhphoto&fileName=ny/ny0400/ny0488/photos/browse.db&act
ion=browse&recNum=0&title2=Erie%20Railway,%20Salamanca%20Turntable,%20Atlantic%20Street,%20Salamanca
,%20Cattaraugus%20County,%20NY&displayType=1&itemLink=S?pp/hh:@field(TITLE+@od1(Erie+Railway,+Salama
nca+Turntable,+Atlantic+Street,+Salamanca,+Cattaraugus+County,+NY))

But you probably need to go in from the first url.

One would think that these photos should have dates shown.

SGL