Fwd: (erielack) Re: place names (was subject matter)

Mike

Consist notice, effective April 26, 1964 shows the following:

Train #7 handles 1 Express, (P/B), then 1-2 Milk Cars for set off at
Jamestown, as required.

Train #2 shows stopping at Steamburg to pick up 1-2 milk cars (Except
Friday).

I remember going east and stopping at SG to get the loaded milk, but I do
not recall the mtys moving to J on #7, however, this was prior to my starting on
 EL in June of 1965.

My recollection was #8 or #2 picking up the loaded milk and X-3 moving the
mtys back to J for the local #40 to spot.

SMT