Re: (erielack) 'NK' Target - Mahoning Division

Since we are finally getting our archives at Steamtown organized in such a
way that I can do quick searches, I like to search on topics brought up on
the list.  I only got one hit on "NK" (though only 20% of our archives are
organized).

The folder I found (Collection STEA 7158, Box 98, Folder 41) deals with the
following:

Erie RR--Contract #????--Erie Railroad Company, and Ohio Water Service
Company--supplying water for "NK" water station facilities (May 1, 1942)

We have about 4,000 Erie Contract files, 10,000+ A.F.E. files and about
1,000 P.R. (property retirement) files.  Not all are searchable, but we're
getting there.

Patrick McKnight
Historian/Archivist
Steamtown NHS
570-340-5193

We need history, not to tell us what happened or to explain the past, but
to make the past alive so that it can explain us and make a future
possible.-Alan Bloom