Re: (erielack) Classic Trains - DL&W stuff

Just was browsing through this mag on Friday.  When I saw the photo of Hoboken Terminal, it became a definite "Buy."  Really neat.

I had not realized the size of the ferry concourse, especially in relation to the main terminal.  I have vague memories of driving in to Hoboken from Ridgewood one night during my HS years in the 50s to see the NYSME layout (discussed previously).  I didn't know much about the Hoboken terminal at that time because it was prior to the Erie changeover.

Tony Horn
ELHS #2