(erielack) Phoebe Snow

Hello,  Gaeten Belanger, developer of the EL locomotive and equipment pack for Microsoft Train Simulator, is in need of general information about the interior of the tavern observation. He is working on a Lackawanna Phoebe Snow: http://www.3dtrains.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3D8854. I don?t know actually what specifics he needs but I assume mostly pictures of the interior. I will forward any requests for assistance to him as he is not a member of the list. Thank you for your help.   Sincerely, Walter Conklin