RE: (erielack) New Photos on Website Aug 2nd

To add to my post about feedwater heaters, I am familiar with the Jersey
Central's feed water heater Pacifics because the CNJ ran steam longer than
anybody else in the New York City area.  However, the Erie's are a novelty
to me; I don't think I ever saw them.
I've been looking at Mr. Dukarm's photo of the Jersey City terminal for
hours today, trying to store it in my cell phone.  Randy Brown referred to
the background as valuable.  Looking at it enlarged, that engine terminal
area, just past the 2547's tender, with the five or six steamers there, is
a jem of a picture all by itself.
Philip Martin