Re:Re:RE: (erielack) Feedwater heaters [was New Photos on We

"SA" was the designation Worthington applied to their two-piece heater to distinguish it from the single-unit "BL".

Randy Brown
Randy-  You're asking the wrong guy about SA-type heaters; but since there are others in my boat, on the list, what is an SA heater, and what's its relation to Worthington.   The Wothington Pump factory was in Harrison, between the Pennsy and Lackawanna main lines, if my memory is right. Philip