Re: (erielack) H-24-66 Information Please

Paul is correct, 860 and 861 were retired August 1969 and October 1970
respectively. Both were purchased by Striegel's and scrapped in the
first half of 1972.

The lesson to be learned; don't take everything you read on email lists
and bbs' as gospel. They aren't substitutes for doing proper, confirming
research.

Will Shultz