RE: (erielack) Funny story from commuter service

I can add a story similar to Walt Smith's Voodoo story, though not quite so
blood curdling.  (By the way Walt, did the Voodoo magic work?  Did the
Super or anyone else, get turned into a piece of raw meat?)  Maybe six
months ago, selling tickets in Morristown, I had a pen with red ink on a
chain for customers to use.  Red ink because I had used up the black and
blue ink cartridges, and I'm too cheap to throw the red ink cartridge, that
came with them, away.  A lady, who might have been from the Caribbean,
wouldn't sign with that pen.  She said that "in her culture, people don't
sign their names in red ink."  Maybe they figure it'll put their bank
accounts in the red.  I don't know.
Philip Martin