(erielack) "Insignificance"

[Subject: (erielack) Croxton Yard Shack "I'd like to thank Joe Braun and
Gordon Davids for those informative stories on the yard shack. I almost
didn't post that picture as it appeared to be insignificant." Ronald R.
Dukarm  <mailto:#66rdukarm_@_adelphia.net> rdukarm@adelphia.net]

Ron, I am so grateful for all the pictures you have posted and for so many
other Listers' posts on diverse topics that might appear insignificant to
the writer.  People continue to be surprised on Ebay how their things sell
because they have great unimagined value to someone else. The same
phenomenon happens on Lists like this one, which is why we should all never
hesitate to post a relevant question, thought, insight, or photo. I know I
and others have said this before but it does not hurt to repeat the message.
I'd hate to not have become acquainted with that little shack and to know
its story!

Gratefully, Joe