Re: (erielack) The Diamond

In a message dated 8/15/06 4:40:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
schuyler.larrabee_@_verizon.net writes:

All I can say is that once again, your delivery in CO beat the one here in
the Big Town. Guess we in our upper Manhattan neighborhood are going to  have
to have our mail sorted via the Bronx again. Well, whatever works. It will
arrive.

Rick

Better  westbound that eastbound!!  I don't have mine yet.  But then, I've
proofread it, every single
word, and getting the real thing is something of  a letdown, sometimes.  It's
just nice to see the
color.

SGL