Re: (erielack) Railroads "That Should Never..." A&GW

One does not compare to the other.  I would not ever set foot on a
greyhound bus to make a trip from NY to Buffalo.  (Or for that matter
anywhere else) but I would on a train, especially with fuel prices what
they are.  A bus in not a train and never will be.  If it is looseing
patronage it is because it is a poor way to travel.  It has all of the
drawbacks to a train and none of the perks.

I can't be the only one who thinks that way.

George mason