(erielack) Fw: [ClevelandRails] EL hoppers at Motor Yard over the weekend

Forward from the Clevelandrails Yahoo list.
Steve

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Jerry Jordak
To: clevelandrails_@_yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 9:56 PM
Subject: [ClevelandRails] EL hoppers at Motor Yard over the weekend

This past weekend, there was a string of about a dozen Erie Lackawanna
open hoppers parked along the mains at Motor Yard in Macedonia. They
were easily seen while driving south on I-271.

I first noticed them Friday night on the way home from work. They were
still there this morning on my way to work, so I snapped this picture of
one of them. This was the best I could do with the vegetation along the
yard.

http://jwjordak.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=477727

Not sure if they're still there tonight or not. I'll have to look on my
way to the office tomorrow.

- -JWJ

__._,_.___
To join, send blank E-mail to clevelandrails-subscribe_@_yahoogroups.com.

You are receiving Individual Emails Change Delivery Settings
  a..  1New Members
Visit Your Group
  a.. Business finances
  b.. Car enthusiasts