(erielack) PRR E8s over xEL + WNY&P Buffalo Line

September Railpace Calendar lists the PRR-painted Juniata Terminal
E8s will run Scranton-Bingo-Olean on Sunday 4 Nov, and
Olean-Harrisburg-Philly on Monday 5 Nov.

This is a High Iron rare mileage trip for $4,950.  Pocket change for
most of us, eh?

In any event, getting Bingo-Corning and Hornell-Olean mileage would
be nice but we'll leave that to hopes for an future excursion over the WNY&P.

I'm kinda thinking about chasing it in part.  Can someone identify
"good locations" Hornell-Olean and Olean-Coudersport?

Thank you.

Dale Madison and Ev Janish