(erielack) Website Update

All,

I have added the following articles in *.pdf format from Railway Age:

A Century of Erie - http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/articles/ra-051451.pdf
Novel Floor Construction Feature of New Pier (Erie) -
http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/articles/ra-v90-n7.pdf

Articles Home:  http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/articles/articles.html

I've also added the following two documents:

Erie Railroad Company - Its Prospects Under Van Sweringen Management
http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/vansweringen.pdf

Relocation of Erie Railroad in Wanaque Reservoir
http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/wanaquereservoir.pdf

The first document was commisioned to sell stock in the Erie after the Wan Sweringens took over.  It has a lot of data about the railroad.  The detailed maps in the back of the document of Chicago Facilities and Swithing districts is very nice.

The second document is a contract document that descibes all of the work needed to relocate the Erie ROW in Wanaque Reservoir.  There are twelve maps at the end of the document that detail the changes made.

Both of these documents are large so it will take a bit of time to download them.

More to come!

See you at the convention (my hometown)!

Jon Liles
ELHS # 3158
ELHTS # 45
CVRHS # 195