RE: (erielack) Odd eBay item

When I was about 10 or 12 yrs old, my parents gave me an old crank up
phonograph with a bunch of old records in the wooden cabinet beneath. Among
them was this recording "The 5:15". I palyed it many times and remember it
to this day. I'd love to have al that stuff, but when I went in the USAF in
1955, my mom 'cleaned' my room and gave it to hte church rummage sale.......

sic transit...

regards,

Walt Smith