Re: (erielack) Suburban Propane/Richfield Springs

Todd,

Well, I can't say about what happened in EL days, but by the mid-80s they were receiving propane in the large 33,000 gallon tank cars.  I used to drive through Richfield Springs on my way to and from school at SUNY Oneonta and would usually see one or two tank cars in that siding.  I don't recall seeing tank cars lettered specifically for Suburban Propane (but I do recall seeing them in the propane siding in Horseheads).

pat moore

- -------------- Original message from "toddsyr" <toddsyr_@_twcny.rr.com>: --------------