From: <pat.moore_@_att.net>
To: "EL Mail List" <erielack_@_lists.elhts.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: (erielack) Suburban Propane/Richfield Springs

> Todd,
>
> Well, I can't say about what happened in EL days, but by the mid-80s they
were receiving propane in the large 33,000 gallon tank cars.  I used to
drive through Richfield Springs on my way to and from school at SUNY Oneonta
and would usually see one or two tank cars in that siding.  I don't recall
seeing tank cars lettered specifically for Suburban Propane (but I do recall
seeing them in the propane siding in Horseheads).