(erielack) New Atlas O Lackawanna Rebuilt reefer

There's a new Lackawanna wood rebuilt reefer in Atlas O's september announcements and I'm wondering if it's appropriate for 1946-1957...it's orange w/brown(?) roof and LRX reporting marks and Lackawanna Refrigerator Line on the right side of the car in black...any help is appreciated...I'd offer a link, but Atlas doesn't do individual URLs for each car...

Thanks!

BTW, There's also an Erie SW9 and an Industrial Rail Lackawanna flat w/car load in the new announcements...

Brian