Re: (erielack) O.T. Web Savy

This isn't meant as a criticism, but if you have internet access and a decent browser, there's ALMOST no reason to need to ask for an address for just about any website.

Yes, I'm familiar with Ron's Book's, spent many a dollar there, but have never used the website.  Just for a test, I typed "Ron's Books" in the browser's URL address text window and pressed go. Bingo, Ron's Books site page popped up.If it doesn't take you directly to the site you want, it returns a page of reasonable possibilities.

If you're not comfortable using the URL line that way, Google the topic or use any other search engine you like.  They are incredibly powerful.

HankJS