From: "Hank Sundermeyer" <sunderhj_@_verizon.net>
To: "EL Mail List" <erielack_@_lists.elhts.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2007 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: (erielack) O.T. Web Savy

> This isn't meant as a criticism, but if you have internet access and a
decent browser, there's ALMOST no reason to need to ask for an address for
just about any website.

> Yes, I'm familiar with Ron's Book's, spent many a dollar there, but have
never used the website.  Just for a test, I typed "Ron's Books" in the
browser's URL address text window and pressed go. Bingo, Ron's Books site
page popped up.If it doesn't take you directly to the site you want, it
returns a page of reasonable possibilities.

> If you're not comfortable using the URL line that way, Google the topic or
use any other search engine you like.  They are incredibly powerful.