Re: (erielack) PPL Martins Creek power plant overview.. from website

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-09-14-07

Belvidere.jpg (image/jpeg, 1179x1191 174876 bytes, BF: 8.03 ppb)

Here is a Conrail track chart that may help.

Tim