  From: paultup_@_comcast.net
  Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 9:09 AM
  Subject: RE: (erielack) Water bottles...

  > Paul, was it owned by someone else during the 1970's? Neither Drew nor PVO
  > Int'l appears in my list of top 100 EL customers in 1973-1974. International
  > multifoods, perhaps? (#17 in 1974). It was an important EL customer but was
  > not in the top ten, which was comprised of UPS, GM, Ford and steel cos. for
  > the most part.

  It was known as PVO International in the 1970s. (PVO = "Pacific Vegetable Oil") I have to find where the list I'm referencing is from, it might have been in an article in an older Diamond?

  It was definitely NOT Int'l Multifoods, however. From my foggy memory, I remember the top 10 list showed Ford, a lot of steel companies, and Drew/PVO was on there as well. The list didn't show intermodal customers. I seem to remember Solvay was also in the top 10.

  Will have to dig around once I return from my business trip this week.