Re: (erielack) LV

Official Canadian National records from the Motive Power and Car Equipment
Dept indicate the following 10-6 cars were purchased from the Erie  Lackawanna
in 1967:

James Gore King to CN 2147  Battle River
Marvin Kent to CN 2148 Elbow River
Benjamin Loder to CN 2149 Clearwater River
Daniel Craig McCallum to CN 2150 Chilcotin River
Charles Minot to CN 2151 Nechako River

I have diagram page from CN records for these cars.

Additionally, in the very late 1960's (1968 to 1970) several (6?) former
DL&W sleepers were leased to the CN.  Cal Banse and I observed one in  Toronto
Union Station in this period.  If I can locate the car names for  the lease I
will post.

smt