  From Archives_@_Railfan.net
  Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 13:32:33 EDT
  From: "Janet & Randy Brown" <jananran_@_mymailstation.com>
  Subject: Re:Re: (erielack) Sleepers [wasLV]

  The Erie's President-series were 10-6s; five of the seven went to CNR in 1967.  The Youngstowns were 10-5s; "Pride" went to Strates; "Spirit" went to Conrail as staff car 11.  The fate of the two 4-6-4s, Scenic Cacade and Scenic Ridge, was not defined by:

  (Joe Welsh; DIAMOND, Vol 16 #2)

  Randy Brown
  Tim,

    Weren't they 10-5 sleepers?.  Only the DL&W cars were 10-6 cars.

    Rich

  Tim Stuy <njmidland_@_verizon.net> wrote:
    The only Erie/EL cars that made it to Canada that I'm aware of were the Erie "president series" 10-6 sleepers.

  Tim