RE: (erielack) New Erie and DL&W HO Models

 > Been away for a long weekend and just getting caught up on email. The
Walthers cars are going to be totally incorrect. Erie never had 50' (ex-
troop sleeper)
> express cars!!! Lackawanna did of course, but they weren't lettered
that way. LACKAWANNA lettering was stretched out to the right of the
door in the  gray
> field above the maroon stripe. Lower left of the door was D.L.& W. and
the number. Lower right of the door said EXPRESS CAR. Mike Oravec

Fear not, re: the DL&W cars, I gave Walthers the artwork and it IS
correct.

Rule of thumb: Never trust the little "diagrams" Walthers shows in their
ads. They're usually just to illustrate the basic idea of the scheme,
not the final product!

I can't speak for the Erie car, I had nothing to do with that :)