Re: (erielack) Erie 2547 Area Codes

In a message dated 9/25/2007 11:30:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
raildata_@_comcast.net writes:

The Co  RR Museum is and has been 303-279-4591.   Also has toll free
800-365-6263.

For some reason they put in a new direct line for the  library which is
720-274-5148.

I think Colorado has outgrown the  303 code and all new numbers are 720, etc.

Chuck
I had never seen a state or geographic area where area codes are
intermingled, and not segregated by geographic boundaries, but now I  have.   Here in NJ
and what I thought was the golden rule,   was that some section of an area had
to give up it's old code, when a new one  was introduced.

So much for trying to figure out what are code you should use when calling
CO.  :(

Back to RRing
Bob