Re: (erielack) Fw: Erie Lackawanna Website

I did a quick search on "Bergen County Railroad" and got the following
"hits" in the archives at Steamtown.  Each hit represents a folder.  I am
not sure if this is helpful, but I thought I'd throw it out.  I could
revise my search parameters and maybe pull up more.

043-F073--Erie RR--A.F.E. #C-009948--Installation of reverse traffic
control of automatic flagman at Harristown Rd.--Glen Rock, NJ--Bergen
County Railroad Co.--New York Division--(VS-7-NJ) [1928]

043-F074--Erie RR--A.F.E. #C-009949--Installation of electrical material
for reverse control for crossing signals at Sommerset St.--Garfield,
NJ--Bergen County Railroad Co.--New YorK Division--(VS-7-NJ) [1928-1929]

 043-F077--Erie RR--A.F.E. #C-009963--Construction of side track to serve
American Radiator Co. at Warren Point Station--Fairlawn, NJ--Bergen County
Railroad Co.--New York Division--(VS-7-NJ) [1928-1944 ]

096-F046--Erie RR--Contract #2663--Erie Railroad Company, North Jersey
Rapid Transit Company, Erie Terminals Railroad Company and Bergen County
Railroad--Crossings near Ridgewood, NJ [October 20, 1909]

Patrick McKnight
Historian/Archivist
Steamtown NHS
570-340-5193

We need history, not to tell us what happened or to explain the past, but
to make the past alive so that it can explain us and make a future
possible.-Alan Bloom

                      "R.M. \"Rich\"
                      Tubbs"                   To:       "Erie Lackawanna List" <erielack_@_lists.elhts.org>
                      <rich_@_richtubbs.n        cc:       (bcc: Pat McKnight/STEA/NPS)
                      et>                      Subject:  (erielack) Fw: Erie Lackawanna Website

                      09/26/2007 07:22
                      PM AST
                      Please respond to
                      "EL Mail List"

Listers,

I received this inquiry from my website. can anybody assist Pat? Please
reply directly to Pat at mcpjmac_@_aol.com as well as the list. Thanks in
advance!

Rich Tubbs,
Marion, OH