Re: (erielack) Turning the calendar...

The photographer of this photo is notable as well.  Jim McClellan recently
retired from Norfolk Southern and is also the "hero" of Rush Loving's recent
book, "The Men Who Loved Trains".  In the book Jim had the luck to be in the
right places at the right times and this photo really shows that as well.

Tim