Re:(erielack) Rapido

Rapido acknowledges the fantasy schemes they offer. They do it purely to
amortize the cost of the tooling. Those who want "pretty" Erie cars may buy
them. Those of use who want accurate Erie cars will avoid them. I have no
problem with Rapido's  business practice since they are up front with the
information. My dealer can't keep Rapido cars in stock. Many in the hobby
are still more interested in "pretty" than in accurate.
Brian carlson

On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 09:36:22 EDT, Janet & Randy Brown wrote