(erielack) EL June Calendar

The picture at Graham Junction is intersting.  I have seen several similar ones but I never have visited the location.  I've been to Port Jervis a lot but thought Graham was somewhere in the wilderness.  I wonder why Erie continued to push freights over the mountain when they had the Graham cut-off (actually longer than the original line) in place.  What does this location look like today?  I was also interested in the map included in the "Booster" article in TRAINS.  It shows a spur from Howells into Otisville in 1953.  How long was this spur left in place?

Ed Montgomery