(erielack) EL Dining Car Sighting

While railfanning my hometown of Kansas City this afternoon, I managed a brief glimpse of the EL Dining Car that is located at Mid America undergoing restoration.  The car was located up against the inner shop area and more than 50% blocked by a couple of UP locomotives.  Absolutely no chance for any kind of photo but nonetheless certainly was a real sight.

Let me also make this clear: visitors CAN NOT get near the car--Mid America has a no visitor policy, lots of video cameras and lots of high chain link fence.

Marty Harrison
Knob Noster, MO 65336