(erielack) NS to serve General Chemical?

Well, looks like the former Reheis site in Berkeley Heights(former DL&W
P&D Branch) wants to use rail service. My friend just informed me that
a train went down there with 2 tankers on Thursday. The new customer in
there called General Chemical is looking at possibly getting inbound
and out bound loads. We will see how this materializes, but as Paul T.
once said, "some of these customers on former EL lines seem to have 9
lives."

Steve