RE: (erielack) PA MU Conversion

> THanks Paul...Thats interesting, I thought PA1s wer built
> with Pnumatic MU and then were converted to Electric to MU
> with E (or F?) units....

Alcos used electric MU (but earlier the pinouts on the MU plugs weren't standardized, and sometimes couldn't MU with other builder's products). I'm not sure if the PAs had different pinouts, or if the Erie converted the pinouts to match with EMU units. Baldwins used pneumatic MU controls (which really reduced their usefulness greatly)