(erielack) HO EL Models for Sale

I have a few HO Erie Lackawanna engines I wanted to get rid of while I was
cleaning out my workshop.  I have the following:

(2) Atlas Classic Alco C425 Item 9375 #2451.  These engines are the latest
release with the separately applied grab irons, not the molded plastic ones.
I am looking for $65 bucks apiece for these

(1) Athearn Genesis AB set of Erie Lackawanna F7's #6341 and #6342.  The
item numbers are G2613A and G2613B.  I am looking for $165 for the AB set.

Shipping is additional or I can try to meet up with you somewhere if you are
local to Dover, NJ.

Scott