Re: (erielack) Re: Rapido

I will take at least two. I did modify one of the IHC diners roofs and
windows which I run in a consist I operate on the modular club I belong to.
Turned out OK. Also, modified Rivarossi coaches to the look and feel by
adding 6 wheel trucks and steps on one end. Also, use the Rivarossi RPO car.
Have gotten positive feedback at trains shows. I have the Rapido sleepers
and baggage cars as well as the Walthers sleepers. I contracted with someone
(sent them two coach kits plus trucks) to build two of the BCW coaches in
the two tone green paint scheme over year ago. However, they have been
having problems getting the roofs to fit right.