(erielack) July 2009 Trains Magazine

Well, all this business travel I've been doing is good for SOMETHING at
least! Flying coast-to-coast on a weekly basis is giving me a lot of free
time to catch up on reading. I finally got around to reading this issue, and
I was very touched by the late Jim Warsher's article on the "Erie Boosters."
For Erie fans, this one will really make you feel good about your road!

One thing I'm surprised that no one mentioned in this same issue is the
superb black and white photo spread by lister Bill Botkin. Sadly, no EL
photos made the cut for the magazine, but at least one did on Kalmbach's
website - have a look!

http://www.trains.com/trn/default.aspx?c=a&id=5075

Nice shot, Bill!