(erielack) Update on DL&W 565 at Steamtown

Despite Len's reputation, this appears to be legit as per a posting by Steve
Boon himself.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services

On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 Leonard f. Shaner, Jr. shared: