RE: (erielack) Weird NJ

Tim,

The article is correct - they mention they only had one rendezvous at Allamuchy (but Roosevelt asked the Secret Service to plan more - his death cut that plan short). They did have other meetings, and apparently Rutherfurd was a frequent White House visitor.

The photo is of the restored freight house (not station) - something you should be pretty familiar with. ;)

	- Paul