RE: (erielack) EL in Railfan and Railroad

Thanks, Paul, I picked up this issue at the LHS today, and had the same reaction;  "why hasn't this
been mentioned on the list?"  It's a great article and as always, Preston the photographic magician
outdoes himself.   A good buy.

SGL

Database version: 6.12630