Re: (erielack) EL in Railfan and Railroad

>Thanks, Paul, I picked up this issue at the LHS today, and had the same reaction;  "why hasn't this

>been mentioned on the list?"  It's a great article and as always, Preston the photographic magician

>outdoes himself.   A good buy.

I thought it *was* mentioned a while ago (this issue has been out for a bit), but it was more a mention than a review. Thanks to Dr. Paul for doing an authoritative one!

My only complaint is that Carstens didn't do a stellar job with the color reproduction. Some of the photos also appeared in Preston's "Erie Lackawanna Memories," with much better color reproduction. IMHO, the cover photo of the C425 has a bit of a green shift to it.

Great article, though. Preston's "insider views" are always a fascinating read.