From: Paul Brezicki <doctorpb_@_bellsouth.net>
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net; krinmich@aol.com
Cc: Smtimko_@_aol.com; stwarogowski@windstream.net
Sent: Thu, Jun 18, 2009 2:05 am
Subject: Re: EL in Railfan and Railroad

Keith,

?

As always, thanks for sharing your insight and experience. I was referring to FB-4/FB-5; wasn't sure about the numeric part of the symbol. What did they call the WB train that gathered the 1000's on Friday night? So apart from Fisher Body at Harding, the Ashland turn handled general merchandise at Mansfield, Ashland etc. What traffic did Ashland generate? It must have been substantial to make it the end point of a turn job. Did the AT run light back to Marion or did it handle pickups along the way? I'm thinking there wasn't much to pick up on Sunday night, especially with all the switchers spending the W/E at Marion! Perhaps some interchange off PRR/PC at Mansfield.

?

Paul B