(erielack) Port Jervis-Hawley-Honesdale

There was also talk of extending commuter service from Port Jervis to
Lackawaxen, Hawley and Honesdale awhile back. Many of the PA commuters drive from
those communities to PJ to catch the train.

Whoever wrote on this awhile back mentioned that MetroNorth service
(operated by NJT) could only be extended across the border with approval from PA
and NY. I'm not 100% sure if I have that correct. Can anyone clarify this for
us?

Rick
**************Dell Days of Deals! June 15-24 - A New Deal Everyday!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222677718x1201465083/aol?redir=http:%2F%2F
ad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215692163%3B38015526%3Be)