Re: (erielack) Listen to those Train Masters

Mike & List,

     The sound was intense but in a higher register I recall.
When I lived in Shaker Heights, you could hear the FM's
pulling ore drags up the hill to North Randall and the
sound was always distinct, like a drone.

     While those Russian locos were smoky, nothing beats
riding HS-9 behind 3 FM's through a forest fire at night
around West Henryville!

                                                                   Bill